The former president of the States Barack Obama has voiced out for the fact that the COVID-19 vaccine trial wants to be done in African.
This is what he writes on Twitter
“I will be an accomplice if I don’t denounce this evil act white people want to do to Africans, first of all, I was born in America but I’m African blood, I’m not going to allow white people to kill Africans with their toxic vaccines, I ask Africans to be smart, and to ensure that coronavirus vaccines do not enter African territories, there is a Machiavellian plan they invent, saying we come to help Africans, or that they will come to kill you, I will let this message be shared everywhere, to awaken African minds so that the vaccines do not arrive in Africa.”
will not shut down churches because Jesus Christ is bigger than Corona virus
Tanzania President says he will not shut down churches because Jesus Christ is bigger than Coronavirus
John Magufuli, the President of Tanzania has vowed never to close down churches contrary to what many nations affected by the Coronavirus have done.
According to him, the church is the body of Christ, thus Coronavirus can never overpower it…he is indeed resolute and adamant to the severity of the virus.
On Sunday, he announced that true healing can only be found in churches and mosques thus he will never close down these religious institutions.
“These Holy places are where God is. My fellow Tanzanians, let us not be afraid of going to praise Him,” he said
He went on to state that the Coronavirus is demonic and cannot stand the power in the body of Jesus Christ.
“Corona cannot survive in the body of Christ, it will burn. That is exactly why I did not panic while taking the Holy communion,” he added while the congregation cheered.
Interestingly, the president is a Ph.D. holder in Chemistry from the University of Dar es Salaam. Tanzania has so far recorded only 12 Coronavirus cases with no deaths.
Watch Video Below:
View this post on Instagram We cannot close down churches and mosques because of #Coronavirus, it cannot survive in the body of Jesus – Tanzania’s President, John Magufuli . . The President has a PhD in Chemistry from the Univeristy of Dar es Salaam
Hot Tape: Akuffo Addo Ordered Wontumi, Frimpong Boateng, Kwadwo Oppong Nkrumah, Others To Do Galamsey To Finance NPP 2020 Election Campaign
There is a saying that WHATEVER GOES AROUND WILL SURELY COME AROUND. It has finally emerged that the entire NPP government and machinery is neck-deep in the galamsey enterprise under the tacit supervision of President Akuffo Addo.
It has also emerged from a viral video in a discussion between the minister of Environment Science and Innovation Prof Frimpong Boateng and Ekow Ewusi the First Vice-chairman of the NPP in the central region that the entire set up of the Inter-Ministerial Committee on Illegal Mining is just a shame that was meant to hoodwink Ghanaians.
It is unfortunate the media is complicit in this fight against Corruption because they created a certain atmosphere of the president’s commitment to fighting galamsey which is the direct opposite. It is now confirmed that the NPP now uses galamsey money to finance their party and this point is buttressed by the fact that the current NPP General Secretary John Boadu and Ekow Ewusi visited Prof Frimpong Boateng upon the request of the President to do galamsey to get money for the NPP.
It is now confirmed that Wontumi’s concession is now the concession for doing illegal Mining to finance the NPP activities. It is instructive to note that the President has a hand in the 500 missing excavators, the Charles Bissiw Corruption money and the issuance of permits to NPP bigwigs to undertake galamsey activities.
President Akuffo Addo has failed Ghanaians in the galamsey fight and the Ghanaian People must know that Akuffo Addo has no balls when it comes to fighting galamsey and by extension Corruption.
It is disheartening to know that the President principally engaged Prof Frimpong Boateng, Chairman Wuntomi, Sir John, John Boadu, Ekow Ewusi, Charles Bissiw and others as Galamsey Ministers for his re-election. Ghanaians must wake up and fight this Corrupt government to save this country.
The World Health Organisation has identified Nigeria and 12 others as high-risk African countries for the deadly coronavirus disease.
The other countries are Algeria, Angola, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
A statement by the body said the identified African nations have direct links or a high volume of travel to China.
The statement read in part, “WHO has identified 13 top priority countries (Algeria, Angola, Cote d’Ivoire, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia) which either have direct links or a high volume of travel to China.
“To ensure rapid detection of the novel coronavirus, it is important to have laboratories which can test samples and WHO is supporting countries to improve their testing capacity. Since this is a new virus, there are currently only two referral laboratories in the African region which have the reagents needed to conduct such tests.
“However, reagent kits are being shipped to more than 20 other countries in the region, so diagnostic capacity is expected to increase over the coming days. Active screening at airports has been established in a majority of these countries and while they will be WHO first areas of focus, the organization will support all countries in the region in their preparation efforts,”
WHO’s Regional Director for Africa, Dr Matshidiso Moeti, said it was critical that countries stepped up their readiness and “in particular put in place effective screening mechanisms at airports and other major points of entry to ensure that the first cases are detected quickly”.
Moeti added, “The quicker countries can detect cases, the faster they will be able to contain an outbreak and ensure the novel coronavirus does not overwhelm health systems.”
FG releases N71m for surveillance, screening
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has approved N71m to ensure that Coronavirus does not spread to the country.
The Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, told reporters after the Coronavirus Inter-Ministerial Multisectoral Preparedness and Response meeting in Abuja on Friday that a team had been set up to develop action plan for government on the next plan.
At the meeting was the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, while the ministers of Interior, Police Affairs, FCT, Foreign Affairs, Agriculture, Transportation, Aviation and Finance were represented on the occasion.
The World Health Organisation and United States Agency for International Development, as well as government health agencies were also represented at the meeting.
Ehanire said, “We had a good and successful meeting with health commissioners from Lagos, Kano, Enugu and Rivers states as well as the FCT. We have addressed all the strengths and weaknesses in the system. We have set up a team to develop action plan for government.
“An advisory from the Federal Executive Council meeting on Wednesday directed Nigerians to halt travel plan to China while also directing all returnees to Nigeria from China to be indoors within a period of two weeks to fully monitor possible symptoms.”
When asked how the FG intended to monitor the returnees to ensure total compliance, the minister said, “We are going to monitor all people entering Nigeria without looking at individual nationalities. People enter Nigeria on their own individual merit.
“We are increasing and improving surveillance and better collaboration among those who work at our ports of entry. We are looking at the airport largely, but also the seaports and the land ports. We are going to do some training for the officials.”
He added, “The President approved additional funds for the Port Health Services on Thursday. The resources are being provided for surveillance and screening activities that will be done (at the ports of entry).
“The amount approved is N71m for Port Health Services to scale up what they are doing. Every penny that was requested was approved.”
According to Mohammed, many travellers lie about their status and make screening difficult for officials.
He said, “We need a lot of public enlightenment. This virus will not make a distinction between public and private persons. We need to let people who travel know that there is a need for absolute transparency and absolute honesty when they are filling in their forms.
“Some people don’t take the forms seriously and they do mislead authorities when they are asked to declare their status. These are things we need to escalate.
“The National Orientation Agency has to do a lot of job because it is present in each of the 774 council areas. It can do a lot of taking information to the grassroots.”
When asked the amount of money earmarked by the FG for the campaign against Coronavirus, the minister said, “One of the major advantages of the declaration of global emergency for Coronavirus by the WHO is that they understand that combating it can be really expensive and there are states that cannot afford it.
“There are many partners that can help such countries. But right now, we are in the stage of working together ministerially to make sure we address the epidemic.”
On the possibility of stopping people from travelling to China, the minister said it would be difficult, adding that government could only give issue travel warning.
He added, “What we do is to give travel advisory to people. Unless it is very essential, we will advise people not to make some trips. It is a bit difficult to ban people from travelling. Another thing is that you cannot stigmatise people on the basis of coming from a part of the world with epidemic. Even if you have Nigerians in Wuhan, unless they indicate their interest that they want to come home, you cannot force them to come.”
He added, “We are in touch with our people in Wuhan. Our embassy in China has confirmed that we have about 16 people in Wuhan and that they are in touch with them. So far, they have not indicated their intention to come back and they are in self-isolation there. They will contact the embassy if there is a need to do so. To the best of my knowledge, none of them has contacted the virus.”
There is tension in Evboriaria quarters in Benin City as one Mr Osaro Idemudia has returned his wife back to the parents saying she is not as he expected her to be down there.
He claims he was expecting to marry a virgin only for him to be met with an express road.
He has demanded a return of his bride price.
Meanwhile, the family of the girl has refused to accept their daughter back claiming that Osaro’s reasons can not be tenable as he dated their daughter for over a year before they got married.
The matter almost degenerated to physical combat between the younger brother of the bride, the younger brother whose names were given as Charles Legemah walked out Osaro from their compound while dragging him by the waist.
As at the time of filling these report the matter was said to be sent to the Enogie in the community for an amicable settlement.
For the past 48 hours, Africa, mainly West Africa, experienced challenges with internet connectivity due to an undersea fibre cut in the West Africa Cables that transport ultra-fast internet from Europe to Africa.
MTN Ghana announced on Saturday evening that Ghana access to internet has fully be restored and users can, therefore, go back to the country’s fastest 4G+ internet.
Unfortunately for the company, all data relating to Quickloan have been lost and cannot be restored. The lost is partly due to the second cut in the undersea fibre that stores information shared by third parties running the company’s USSDs.
Loan defaulters and customers owing the company have been asked to volunteer information about the last loans they took and when they are supposed to pay. “This is the only way we can have the details and we wish they share the information with us to help us retrieve the funds”, Mr. Osei Assibey, Operations Manager for Quickloan said.
A Japanese billionaire has launched an online wanted ad for a girlfriend who will fly around the Moon with him on a SpaceX rocket.
This file photo taken on October 9, 2018 shows Yusaku Maezawa, entrepreneur and then-chief of online fashion company Zozo and SpaceX BFR’s first private passenger, poses with a miniature rocket and space helmet prior to start of a press conference at the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan in Tokyo.[File Photo: AFP]
Yusaku Maezawa, who recently announced his break-up with a Japanese actress, is accepting applications from “single women aged 20 or over” who want to enjoy life to the fullest.
The matchmaking exercise is being turned into a TV show for a web streaming service.
The flamboyant entrepreneur said he agreed to the idea due to loneliness in middle age.
“I have lived exactly as I’ve wanted to until now,” said Maezawa, who has three children with two women.
“I’m 44 now. As feelings of loneliness and emptiness slowly begin to surge upon me, there’s one thing that I think about: Continuing to love one woman,” he said in the ad.
Maezawa has also made a pitch on his Twitter account, saying: “Why not be the ‘first woman’ to travel to the moon?”
The deadline to apply is January 17, 2020. He will make a final selection by the end of March after going on dates with the applicants.
Maezawa, formerly chief of online fashion company Zozo, which he sold to Yahoo! Japan last year, is known for buying pricey art.
He is scheduled to make a lunar trip in 2023 or later as the first private passenger on a voyage by entrepreneur Elon Musk’s SpaceX.
Maezawa also plans to take about half a dozen artists with him on the trip, which will take them around the Moon without landing on it.
It mostly happens and it is mostly heard. Will you have a time with God and know him more? This is a question that you should ask yourself as either a believer or non-believer.
Get an encounter with God on this February 10th – 16th,2020 as Greater Love Charismatic Church presents to you the fourth edition of mpaebo kesse3 featuring Apostle Dr. John Prah(speaker), Rev. Theophilus Anamuah Mensah (visioneer) and many other ministers of the Gospel.
Theme; ‘let God arise’
This will be happening at Twifo Praso taxi station from 6pm each night.
Don’t miss a time with God. Be there at the prayer festival and have a life turn.
You can COntact 0246810045 for more details on the upcoming prayer festival.
Iran’s parliament on Tuesday January 7, passed a bill designating all US forces as “terrorists” over the killing of its top military commander in an airstrike last week.
In the newly adopted bill, all US forces and employees of the Pentagon and affiliated organisations, agents and commanders and those who ordered the killing of Qasem Soleimani, the popular head of the Revolutionary Guards’ were designated as “terrorists”.
The parliament said;
“Any aid to these forces, including military, intelligence, financial, technical, service or logistical, will be considered as cooperation in a terrorist act.”
The Iranian lawmakers also voted to bolster by €200 million, the coffers of the Quds Force – the foreign operations arm of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards that was headed by Soleimani.
Iran’s Supreme National Security Council, also said that the blackisting came after the US designated its Revolutionary Guards a “terrorist organisation”.172Shares